Friday, May 15, 2009

Because Your Dog Is Too Good For A Wee-Wee Pad

It is common knowledge by now that my puppy is a diva. It even says so on her water dish. Though it is hard to know where she developed such behavior (ha), one thing is very clear to my nose--her wee-wee towel sits under my kitchen table. Yes, I work at gaining employment smelling urine all day.

I spent close to $100 on wee-wee pads, only for LB to destroy them and run around with them in her mouth, taunting me for being such a fool. She prefers to urinate on a nice soft towel and then take a toy and lay in that said towel and urine pool. Rolling in it...looking at me...fucking loving it.

The amount of money and time I spend at the laundromat is in vain, as her urine seems to out-smell the strongest of bleaches. She is currently looking at me as if she is an angel and I just had to open all the windows in the house...she must have gotten into some asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment