Thursday, April 23, 2009

Because They Are Still Drinking Your Milk

I have tried labeling and OCD stacking so I know when it has been touched, but these mutants just continue to drink my milk. Time to take matters into my own hands with: Ipecac

Ipecac (IP-e-kak) is used in the emergency treatment of certain kinds of poisoning. It is used to cause vomiting of the poison.

Only the syrup form of ipecac should be used. A bottle of ipecac labeled as being Ipecac Fluidextract or Ipecac Tincture should not be used. These dosage forms are too strong and may cause serious side effects or death. Only ipecac syrup contains the proper strength of ipecac for treating poisonings.

***Am also considering traveling with it in my purse for anyone in an Ed Hardy T-shirt, white beater, dentures or house music fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment