Friday, April 24, 2009

Because You Can Buy Anything On The Internet


More specifically, you can buy all of the ridiculous things you would have loved to buy as a child but were denied either because they weren't available commercially or because your parents (and even Santa) would never agree. Now you are an adult with a real job and psychological disorders that result in severe regression, so you can buy whatever the hell you want. This website sells cereal marshmallows in bulk without those annoying pieces of cereal. As an adult, one obviously does not have the time to pick through an entire box of lucky charms for the only edible parts, so this service could really come in handy for me. Now I just have to find somewhere to get the hot pink Power Wheels my dad so cruelly refused to buy for me. It may have taken me twenty years but, I am finally going to be the coolest kid on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment